You can be confident that JumpStart SME uses a variety of search methods to find the right expert.
Our rigorous, data-driven searches and in-depth vetting process sets us apart from other search firms.
Examples of professional literature reviewed:
- Engineering (civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, etc.)
- Grey Literature (materials produced by organizations outside of the traditional publishing/distribution channels)
- Government reports, white papers, articles, newsletters, etc.
The search starts with:
- Understanding of specific topic
- Formulation of a focused approach for the search
- Selection of resources of interest
- Identification of data/information
- Evaluation of the findings for relevance
- Development of a consistent collection process